Munchkin Food Hunter.

10:50 AM

Hello people!!

Growing up back then when I was 13-15years old, Im a big fan of Malaysian Youtuber like Maria Elena, Math Lutfi and Anwar Hadi. Yes, i would spent hours (hours okay)!! watching their vlog and you know that is when you start to feel like filming something and talk about an issue or whatever. So, i did try to do it on my own at my room but i guess things just don't work out at that time. 
Hahaha *sad laugh* 


Well this time I'm telling you that I have been offered from my senior to be a Main Host on  Food Travel documentary. And hell yes you are reading it right, MAIN HOST !! *OMG,* I am so excited, happy and nervous at once. I mean my senior will be filming me and my unknown partner that I still don't know who she is till the day of our first shooting in Melaka.

I didn't really think much about it, all I want was just to try out new things and accept this offer. Working around with 10 new people ain't gonna be easy but Hey, you won't feel the thrill till you get your ass off and try it!

The shooting took us around 18 hours on set after dawn till late midnight, I was so excited about the food that I'm gonna try out in every pit stop for each meal. Breakfast to  supper. 

Shooting Crew
The super cool and awesome crew.

Do you always get running thoughts? I did, the whole time.
"What if I'm gonna mess up the script or the food or the crew?" My thoughts are creeping me up but I was so lucky everything went so smooth and ease. We are more like friends on set. So the shooting took place around Melaka.





Food hunt, shooting crew
 This was on Jonker 88 and i assure you they do have the best Laksa Nyonya in town for your lunch. It is so flavourful when it comes to the part of "kuah". I also had an Ais Kacang there, since it was really hot day it felt soooo Refreshing and Mouth Licking.


Melaka Mee Bodoh

This was our first meal  . It is called as "Mee Bodo". The interesting part is that even it was early in the morning the stall are already packed with the customers as they are known for their service and food. The sambal on top make the Mee feels so Yummy despite it was quite spicy. In addition to that, the view and the crowds inside make you feel welcome and enjoyable

shooting crew



This is Nia, my co-host. She was great and passionate about the whole thing, we became friends real quick and everything was so easy working with her.


drooling food , ayer keroh, ikan bakar

This was on our lunch, at Restoran Ikan Bakar at Ayer Keroh. Customers can choose which seafood that they want. It was definitely an exquisite food on the table that we really enjoyed having it. 
*i can actually still taste the food while writing this*


Behind the scenes.

This is us getting ready for the scenes at Melaka Town.




There are many more foods that I tried but I guess I shall post a short video on it on my next post but before that I leave you with a quote .

"People never learn anything by being told, they have to find out for themselves.” 

― Paulo CoelhoVeronika Decides to Di

You Might Also Like

1 comments