Never Be Permanently Broken

2:00 AM

There are the days where you just wanna lay down on your bed and do nothing and all of the memories start to reminiscing and you heart begin to tear apart. The days when you just wanna give up and stop everything that you been dong and ignore all the stupid things that been gong on.

Have you ever feel that way before? Well , i guess we all have that kind of phase or moments once awhile. It's perfectly fine if you that. I was there, at my lowest and weakest moment. it haunting me for awhile where i found myself crying in my bed middle of the night during my sleep. Never knew that phase is over and I'm way up blessed to have my loved ones around me. I couldn't trade anything else with it.

Stay strong, dearself.




Somedays life will be too hard on you, somedays life would be harder that you ever imagined and that's where you have a road infront of you. The path that you choose either to be stuck at it or move on and change. Not it ain't that easy, i know that but how long you want the dark side to haunt you? To scared you middle of the night or find yourself crying in the bathroom? These are the days where it will tear you down and you gonna be so exhausted about it.

My heart felt like it was ripped out and cut out of my chest and the easiest answer when people asked me, I would just say, I'm fine instead of explaining things and so on.


It is too painful that I shed my tears almost every night, even when Im with my loved ones. I was stupid and reckless. But all I'm saying here is I'm glad that phase is over now. It is over that I came out stronger and wiser with everything. I learned a lot of things, I choose the pain to be over and I stop that. Healing it by myself, for myself.


2016, definitely a year of growth and progress. Love yourself enough to be hard on yourself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments