10 Things That I Have Learned

9:54 PM



Things That I Have Learned in 2015

1. I am thankful and grateful to have my mom despite we kinda have arguments sometimes coz she have a very stubborn daughter , but the reason why I  keep going in my studies and everything was because of her blessing. Always start and end with things that you do with your parents because they are the keys to your happiness.

2. I learned to appreciate people more. I couldn't express my gratitude much and so I always try my very best to be there, to understand and to walk through ups and downs with each of my friends and loved ones. Each of them have brought rain and sunshine to me. Thanks to each one of them.

3. I learned sometimes they are things aren't meant to last long, so when you have that moment. Hold on to it and make the moment the best out of it. At least, when you remember about it you know that you had a good time and not wasting time thinking "if only " kinda phrases.

4. Sadness have brought sorrow to me. I was at my lowest with full of negativity emotions where I cried in my sleep. They are days I can't stop crying and refuse to leave my room and Im really good in pretending that I'm fine with it. I learned that it's okay to feel that way but not too long. It took me a couple of weeks to bring out the positivity when the rain try to hit me.

5. Smile and confidence are always my best make up. I never knew how this little things can actually change my day and my whole perception towards things and other people. I smile a lot everyday, walking around the campus or sitting in the bus and looking at people throughout the window. It is nice when someone came up to me and says nice things when I wear my make up on.

6.  Be my own best friend. To have someone always be there with you are nice but what happens when it's not? That's when you learn things aren't always you want it to be. I always remind myself to be independent and do my own things alone and not depend on others.

7. Be nice to yourself. I choose not to hurt others and i just can't be mean to others just because I've been treated that way before. I simply choose not to be the negative and keep being nice, to myself, to people I love and the community. You choose your own happiness.

8. Read more and enjoy the beauty of the writing. When I read, I begin to start to be in whole new dimension. How I look at things changed and the aesthetic of that world just keep bringing joy to me.

9. I start to discover more about myself, in and out. Things I capable of and my strength and weaknesses. Emotion and experience change me in a way I never thought I would turn out to be who I am. I learned more to be more patience, always have the positive mind and vibes.

10. I learned to love more. Love myself. Love each one of my loved ones. Love is like faith, it can be increase or get lesser.  You choose which road you are heading too. Happiness is when I keep loving myself. It starts off within myself and then I can give out the love to my loved ones.

2015 coming to the end and I purposely write this on the very last day of 2015 which fall on Thursday, 31 December. I couldn't believe this year are coming to the end. How time flies, early of this year I was at my second semester and right now Im on my final semester.

They are many things that I have learned and gone through, i could say it was definitely crazy roller coaster ride with full of emotions, thoughts and feelings in everything that I involved myself with.





You Might Also Like

0 comments