A SHORT STORY

8:59 AM


                                                        Assalamualaikum.

Hi, I am Hannatul Alia and this is my short story.




This is me when I was 4 years old. I was raise and born in Subang Jaya in 1996. I am the youngest in my siblings .  My childhood are not really interesting as during back then my life was all about books and newspaper. As I was born in an educated oriented family, both of my parents take education seriously. My weekend are always filled with me spending times in MPH Bookstore and I can spent hours inside just to do my reading.


Moving on to my high school year, I can conclude that as pretty amazing and one of the best time of my life. I was a school perfect. President of History Club, Sub editor for my school magazine. Even though, I did not attend any tuition classes , Praise to Almighty I managed to graduate from high school with flying colours.




And here I am now, studying in UiTM MELAKA, Diploma in New Media Communication & Contentpreneurship. Im in my 3rd semester and I still have a along journey to go through. To read law have always been my dream and I still believe I can further that later on. Who knows what I might be doing after this, huh?





That's my short story and I shall see you in my next post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments