Give A Chance, Will You?

11:00 PM

Hai peeps, 

So recently, I went out with a new friend that my another friend introduce to me. So let's called my new friend 'A'. I guess it is still early to mention about A for now.Okay, hold up people. I am not going to talk about my new friend , well I am just going to share a few things that I actually learned from A. 

I dind't expect that I will have a very interesting conversation with A but that's not the point, aite. Well, I am here to share with you on my perspective and A perspective.* I hope A is not reading this* * finger cross*.

I believe we all do have friends that always go against with our opinion or something and YES , you are right!! A is totally have different point of view with me on most subjects. I find this very interesting when we both talked about an issue. I have so many things in my mind that go against A EVERY SINGLE TIME!! * GOSH* 

"Do you ever just feel like killing the other person because of what ever he or she says are opposite than yours?" Well that's how I feel. But then, this kind of people excites me to go on with the conversation and A totally driving me nuts . We both have totally different kind of mind and I am pretty sure that we both grown up from different background and friends. As the conversation continues for an hour I guess, I learned something .

What is that??

R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

Well to make it short, whoever you are , wherever you come from and so on you should have respect in your identity. You got to have it in yourself,  practise it in your daily lives. As you grow older, your mind should be widen up and accept other people opinions or view. Not that I am saying you should accept 100% of their opinions but hey atleast give it a shot to listen and to digest in and choose things that can give you a good input. 

Give a thought aite, I ain't the master in this topic here but probably, just probably the least we can do is to give thought and maybe we can apply it in our live to be a better person.

Goodnight, peeps.

You Might Also Like

0 comments