You Think You Understand But You Don't.

6:46 AM

So Im sitting all alone in the corner of the library and start to wonder the topic that I've discussed with my lecturer during our class.  The topic was Language. Quite simple and easy huh? Some people start to take this topic as something light and don't even bother to search deeper on this.  I was one of them too. Well, before i have this debate with the class and my lecturer on this I did watch a Bollywood Film title PK. It was released in the year of 2014 and no I'm here not to discuss about the movie but I'm attracted to one of the moral values that this movie had portray.


pk movie, bollywood

What was the issue that I slowly discover from this movie?? Well the main actor Aamir Khan named PK in the movie, in one of his dialogue "people on earth are complicated when they are talking ,a simple word can easily misunderstood or misinterpret ". This took me quite awhile to actually look deeper and realised the accuracy of what he says.


Have you ever in a situation where some times you ask your friend a simple question and then he/she took it wrongly? I'm pretty sure you did before right? well probably when you are reading this and you are confuse with what this sentence all about and you gotta read it twice.

Well take a chill pill, take a deep breath sit back and relax this gonna be a long post where I'm gonna discuss this more.



You Might Also Like

0 comments