Reaching For The Stars.

1:17 AM


Hey, do you ever just enjoy having a real conversation with someone either your parents, teacher, best friend or anyone ? Yes, that kind of conversation where you just into the topic and doesn’t even wanna stop??

I would called that as a brilliant conversation. Where both party participate together in discussing about the topic either sharing one’s opinion or questioning each other. This involved critical thinking when you listen, think and answer with a point or opinion and debate on an issue.

This kind of conversation inspire me and open up my mind to learn and know more . Have you ever realized all this thing that been going on are actually connected to each other and it’s a cycle where the process doesn’t stop in fact they keep expanding??

I tell you what, this is just a beginning to the upcoming post where I will write on many topics that i actually talked and discuss with my lecturer and classmate . My writing will involved on my personal opinions, my friends or lecturer views on the topic and also before and after I do my reading on a particular topic. So , till I meet you again in the next post  .


Adios.

You Might Also Like

0 comments