HIGH SCHOOL BUBS

9:48 PM

I just realised it is been months since I last update my blog here, I'm truly sorry. My final project and exam been keeping me way from writing but hey I'm back :) 

 I really need my therapy with my close friends back in Subang. So we decided to meet up since it's been awhile we last met. So, we decided to meet up at Sunway Pyramid to have lunch together. This meet up always been something I'm looking forward to every single time I'm at Subang. Despite all those traffic jam, construction here and there but nahhh nothing beats the feeling when you are at home. * flips tudung*


Without further ado, I shall share with you how excited I was for the meet up. It's always been a tradition where we always surprise each other *not that typical balloon thingy*. Just a small surprise laaa. These people are those who really mean something to me and also who bright up my high school years and it was really good catch up with em. 


Some of our friends couldn't make it so it was only 8 of us. Even with all the social media apps and stuff but for me face to face relationship are really important where you just sit down and spend hours of talking, laughing and giggle to each other stories. Sometimes when we harping on our past stories, what we have been gone through during our high school years, all the stupid and funny moments.

Have you ever just love the feeling of spending hours of your time with the loved ones without realising how time flies really fast?? *Coz i do*


                          Please excuse my face (always have the weird pose). 




All these four beautiful girls, they always inspire me in their own ways and definitely always the good time whenever I'm with them. So blessed and grateful to have them in my life. They know me in and out and I couldn't ask more. Even though we are grown up have different commitments, but I know whenever I need them they will always there for me. 

 We literally spent hours talking during lunch hour at Miami Grill, Sunway Pyramid. It is on LG2 in case you wanna try it out. Definitely a recommended family restaurant on fast food. The food was super amazing. *finger lickin* 



One of the best catch up with em'.

Looking forward for the next reunion with my cliques and to many good memories. Something that I have learned is that, "sharing can be therapeutic and also be a source of inspiration to others."


Adios.




You Might Also Like

0 comments