Myth or Reality ?

8:58 PM

Assalamualaikum .

So it's been 2 months since my last trip that I will definitely cherish in my life. Last May, I went to Jogjakarta, Indonesia with my friends for 4 days and 3 nights. It was one of the best  holiday, *cheeky smiles*as I have learned to appreciate nature and friendship more. It was 15 of us and this bunch of kids  are my closest friends there. :)


We are ready to be on board :) *happy faces*

This post might have the sequel so stay tuned. Back to the story, our flight was in the morning so when we reached Jogjakarta our first place that we step on was the Candi Borobudur. It took us around 4 hours in the bus from the airport to reach there. But, I assure you it will be worth it.*daydreaming inside the bus* The journey made us closer to each other, we spent hours talking, giggling and laughing all day long.*flashback* Besides that, the view was absolutely stunning as we passed by the "sawah padi" in the middle of the town. Ain't that cool ?

*Close your eyes and imagine this*

 I am not in Candi Borobudur yet but hello, the journey was serene and it feels like you are back in hometown. Okie dokie, me not gonna delay anymore so the fun part begins.


Around 4pm we arrived Candi Borobudur and we have less than 2 hours to reached the top as the gate closed at 6pm. I almost forgot to tell you that we have 2 tour guides one from Malaysia and the other one from Indonesia. Oh did I mention about the price, well since we are foreigner and still students so you just got to bring along your Matric ID and you will be getting half price. Excuse my memory since it was 2 months ago I don't really remember the exact amount for the entrance. I can say that they have pretty much nice service there before you walk with the tour guide , they will serve you tea, coffee and mineral water. And yes, you can choose!


* walking to the main entrance* 


*Ignore my weird pose*

So this is the first point before you reach Candi Borobudur , you got to walk at the park and each direction will have different view. Let say if you are coming from the south, the stairs and the view will be different from the north. Cool, huh? 



CLIMB CANDI



selfie


Now you can see a sneak peak of Candi Borubudur. Let's climb up the stairs.

Are you ready for more?? *run up to the stairs*


This is the only full image of Candi Borubudur that I have, since it was full of visitors on that day, everyone passing by and taking photos so it's pretty hard for me to take a REAL nice image of it. Sorry guys:(

Squad team

That is just the few stairs before you got off a real one. It can be real tiring but hey I am looking forward to see the breathtaking scenery so push that laziness away and let's climb up .


So this Candi Borobudur have a few level of stairs alright, each level represents different level and meaning. The visitors are not allowed to step on the Candi or put their hands inside it. In fact, they have the security guard there so can make sure that everything will run smoothly. One interesting fact, if a person who reach the top and managed to place their hands inside the Candi Borobudur and get the "golden item', according to their old ancestors that person wish will be granted. 

So do you think is just myth or real story? You decide.


candi borubudur

Our first selfie on the first level. :)

As you can see down below, this is the first level and actually it is a circle so the surroundings and artifacts are the same but your scenery will be different . If you turn to the south you might be facing the traffic and town, but if you are at the north you will be facing the Gunung Merapi .







To be frank , I am not one of those who really to take pictures of myself so you might see all my friends pictures . *Hahahahaha*


Check this steep stairs guys . This is on 3rd level.






This Candi is actually a circle on the 3rd level and it is such an amazing artifacts. 







indonesia, candi borubudur, yogyakarta



indonesia, yogyakarta, candi borubudur


So this is the view if you are going down to the west (If I'm not mistaken). 

 

The gate close at 6pm so we have to go down and next pit stop is our dinner restaurant.




So this is the end of our first day adventure. Wait up for my next post . Bye for now guys. 












You Might Also Like

0 comments